The Quincy Art Center is seeking a dynamic new full-time team member as we meet the challenges of the pandemic and work towards the celebration of our Centennial Anniversary in 2023. This non-profit organization is highly regarded in the community and offers growth opportunity and a comprehensive benefit package. The Art Center plans to heavily invest in this new team member through ongoing professional development resources to create the opportunity for advancement into a high-level position.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a passion for visual art
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
- 1 to 2 year’s previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Google Drive.
- Above average typing scores.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly in major gift fundraising and grant applications.
- Team-oriented mentality to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
- Ability to work within the budget and meet deadlines.
- High organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with accuracy.
- Ability to follow through on tasks and goals.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Confidence to get out of the office and market The Quincy Art Center.
- Positive, outgoing demeanor.
If you are interested and meet the job requirements, please e-mail your cover letter, resume and 3 references to The Quincy Art Center’s Executive Director – Jennifer Teter at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to discussing your interest and qualifications!